Temporary Hire ("We") are the controller of your data and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information and services available on our site www.temporaryhire.co.uk("our site") are provided by us as a service and are for the use of individuals conducting and participating in the sharing of personal, company and vacancy information or for those interested in knowing more about our company, product and services.
Please be aware that we collect and process personal data from companies and individuals (i.e. our customers), as well as on our own behalf.
1. Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
· Information you voluntarily provide to us: Information that you provide by creating an account on our site, filling in forms, producing a video or sending us e-mails. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site and may include your name, e-mail address, contact information and billing information. We may also ask you for information if and when you report a problem with our site.
· Business information: We may process your personal data when you conduct business with us (whether through our site or otherwise) as a customer, prospective customer, or as a vendor, supplier, consultant, professional advisor or other third party. For example, we may collect your business contact information, financial information (if needed to take payment or fulfil contractual obligations) and other related information about our contracts and business relationship.
· Correspondence: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Information collected automatically: We may collect information about your computer and log certain information about your activity on our site, including where available, your IP address, operating system, browser type, URL clickstream to, through and from our site, access times, pages viewed, resources accessed, software and hardware capabilities and language settings, for system administration, to understand how you use our site, troubleshoot problems, maintain security and to generally improve our services.
· Surveys: We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
We will also collect personal data that you provide to us in the course of using our products and services – for example, the video interviews and other information you record and upload.
We may obtain information about your general usage of our site by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences and allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognize you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
3.Third Party Links
Our website may include links to third party websites plug ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites are not responsible for their use of your personal data. When you leave our website we encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit.
4. Where We Store Your Personal Data
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside your country of residence. It may also be processed by staff operating outside your country of residence who work for us. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the review and assessment of your personal data for the provision of support services. Where your personal data is being accessed outside your country of residence, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy and any applicable laws.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
5. Uses Made of the Information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly we will use your data for the following circumstances:
· Where we are providing our services or about to provide our services to you;
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests provided that your interests and fundamental rights do not override these interests; or
· Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To allow you to create an account;
· To provide you with customer support and technical services on request;
· To allow you to access and make use of various tools, features and functions of our service;
· To generate internal reports about the use of our site;
· Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, to send you informational and promotional materials that you choose to receive via the medium chosen by you.
· To notify you about changes to or other important information about our service.
· For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, IT security, enhancing or improving our products and services.
· Website and system administration, and to improve the navigation and content of our site.
· We may also use the personal information we receive for the purposes of creating anonymized and aggregated statistics that do not reveal the identity of any person.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We also use third party vendors, consultants and other service providers to assist us in providing our website and services, including cloud hosting services, customer & IT support services, marketing and data analytics. In providing these services on behalf of Temporary Hire, it may be necessary for us to provide these third parties with access to your personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Temporary Hire or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· In response to or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, court orders, legal process or government requests, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes without your consent and we will not disclose your personal data to any independent third parties for such purposes.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirement.
8. Access to Information & Other Rights
Under applicable laws, you may have the right to access the personal data we hold about you, or to seek the correction, amendment or deletion of your personal data. To make such a request, you may contact us at email@example.com or at the mailing address listed below.